Sunday 15 September 2013

Please don't hurt me!

Hey guys!

I'm so sorry I don't really have anything to say tonight (You must be delighted :) ). I've just spent the last hour trying the get this stupid qvo6 thing off my computer! It just came up when I was downloading an episode of Sons of Anarchy (which is pretty amazing by the way). Some how I got rid of it but man that was such a pain! Not one of the only stupid things I've done today, or this week!

Irish designer Orla Kiely was showing her collection at London Fashion Week this morning, I really need to get on the ball and keep up! The highlight of my weekend has been sleep and this months issue of Vogue arriving in the mail - super exciting as always! Hope you're all gonna like the Facebook page for Freaky Smudge, would really help to spread the word.

Shows I will definitely be looking forward too tomorrow:
1pm - L'Wren Scott @ Gasgosian Gallery - 6-24 Britannia Street
3pm - Moschino Cheap & Chic @ RIDA Studios - 72 Brewery Road
5pm - Vivienne Westwood Red Label @ German Gymnasium - 26 St.Pancras Road

If you've read my 'Inspirations' post, you'll know that I love Vivienne Westwood :) I wish I had a really cool and powerful name like that. I share the surname of a certain movie star that has just dragged it through the dirt so I'm at a loss there - thanks Lindsey! But even so I don't have a name that I'd consider to be High End material, if that makes sense.
Versace
Balmain
Dior
Fendi
Chanel

Oh well maybe I'll just change my name and someday you'll see 'Smudge' up in lights ;)

Later kids
XOXO
Freaky Smudge

No comments: